Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Week 1 at XJTU

Week 1 at XJTU was great.  I've enjoyed all my classes, the students are wonderful, and I can mostly find my way around campus.  I've added the bus and metro to my modes of transportation and managed to find my way ... with the help of some kind people who spoke enough English to point me in the right direction. :-)  Saturday I joined some other teachers from BYU, Portugal and Japan for a day of shopping in the market.  I hope you enjoy our Market pictures.  I hope everyone has a great start to the new school year.  I have my students use Daily 5 .. but I changed it to, "Think, Listen, Speak, Read, Write" in English each day.  They like Daily 5 and I hope you continue to enjoy the Plymouth Creek Daily 5 and keep reading.  I miss you and wish you all the best in the coming school year.












No comments:

Post a Comment